06 December 2005

WHO AM I?


Closet queen, Cross-dresser, Female impersonator, Fruitcake, Drag Queen, Transvestite.
Well, All those names are for me. I didn't decide that.
All I know is that I wasn't asked what sex I wanted to be, when I was born. They just decided that I was to be a 'man'. So I just went about it, trying to be a 'man'. What did it mean to be a 'man'. Well, growing up with boys, fighting with them, climbing walls, getting violent, playing 'war games'. And then as a young adolecent, trying to macho and masculine. But, hey! wait a minute, I don't want to do that. The 'boy's' bore me to death with their bravado and their horsing around. Their stupid show of strenght and power.
BOY'S DON'T CRY! Fuck it!
I want to cry! I want to express my feelings, 'silly feelings', so called 'girlish feelings'. I want to play house with a doll. I want to be like mummy when I grow up, not daddy who just watches TV and grunts. I want to wear a saree, a pretty lavender saree. Tie my hair in braids and put 'Kohl' in my eyes. I want to cook great meals. I want to sew and embroider a table cloth.
FAGGOT! QUEEN! EUNNUCH! HOMO!
Yes I am one. I wear sarees, I wear make-up and I sew and I cook and I CRYYYYYYYYYY!!!
I don't have breasts or an hour-glass figure. I don't have a Vagina or a clitoris. But I am a woman!
And I'm happy this way.


3 comments:

  1. I have been to your website earlier.. I thought that you are eunuch but was not aware of you being homo. I have seen your photograph in near and dear of Miss Supriya.Being a m2f hetero CD, I will be afraid to meet homo cd but have you ever met Miss Supriya...she being hetero..how was her reaction and how did u control urself...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Malika, great to see an indian Blogger.

    Welcome in the Trannyblogsphere

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi malika. its nice and great to have you. welcome

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your email address if you want me to reply to you